Logo Maranoa Diggers' Race Club - Mitchell homepage

Up next:

2020 Race Day

Thu 20 August 2020

Maranoa Diggers Race Club wish to advise that our race day scheduled for 17 October 2020 has been cancelled owing to Covid restrictions. 

We look forward to a great days racing on Caulfield Cup day in October 2021 and hope you can join us on that day. 

Maranoa Diggers Race Club wishes to advise patrons that we will make a decision by mid September as to whether we race on 17 October 2020, depending upon the Covid rules at the time.